• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Woo Hoo!! Tomorrow is the day!

Just had to take her out for her maiden voyage! This is Lake Pleasant....only spent a couple hours out there...would have been longer but realized that I forgot to put in a fire extinguisher. I was already a moving target because I don't have my hull tags yet.
Holy cow though!!! This baby can MOVE!!! I never thought it would be so much fun driving this boat!

I know that the manual said to break it in slowly...but it was hard not opening her up at least once lol.

Congratulations! Looks fabulous.

Just remember to put the plugs in (he said remembering his second run in his new AR240)...

NICE!

Congrats...lots of fenders, go slow, practice loading and unloading, and...practice. It will feel a little foreign, but you will get it fast!

Lake pleasant is where we usually go. That is where I am going tomorrow. Just a bigger lake...Bartlett is a bit farther for me.

Congrats. Just had my new 242 out on Saguaro on Tuesday. Must have been a good week for boat salesmen in Phoenix.

Congrats. Just had my new 242 out on Saguaro on Tuesday. Must have been a good week for boat salesmen in Phoenix.

So awesome! I love Saguaro. Used to go out with a bunch of house boat people. I actually met the lead singer of the Gin Blossoms out there once.

Gentlemen, I think we need an "Arizona Jetboaters and Outings page"..... [flag]

What gorgeous boats you guys have!!! Just freakin' awesome!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I think we need one too!!

Awesome pics. Very envious!!! Looks like a perfect day on the lake.

Congrats! She is a beaut!

Wow, beautiful boat. What an exciting day!

Agreed that we need an Arizona group now, as I'll be there sometime in June. Just don't have the gathering too early!

Congratulations. What were your first 2 boats?

Congratulations. What were your first 2 boats?

My first boat was an 18 foot sting ray? It was a long time ago... I/O...nice little boat

My 2nd boat was a 19 foot Sea Ray 190 I/O. Had a 5.7 liter V8. Pretty great boat. This is what I traded in for the 212X

Congrats! A day you will look back as the 2nd most happiest day in boating.
LOL

Congrats on the new boat. By the way, you win. They are still ice fishing and driving vehicles on the ice around here.

Back