• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

World's most expensive Towable!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Holy cow! Looking for a new towable and stumbled on this!

$74,198.94 is just a bit too expensive for me!

Looks like it'll be "in stock" for quite some time.

Next day delivery for it is $1,470!! You would think they would calculate shipping by the weight and dims of the product. Not as a factor of the sales price....

LOL, that better be GREAT BIG, Like bigger then my house!

I hope it comes with a boat to pull it at that price !!!!

Here's what I think happened. The warehouse manager says to the IT guy "This is our best selling tube!" The IT guy says to the warehouse manager "I bet you $100 that we don't sell any for the whole month of July". The warehouse manager says "You're on!" The IT guy quickly walks back to his desk and changes the price to $74,198.94.... Bet won.

" Dum" "dum" "Tiss" (Drum roll)

HA ! maybe it comes with a free boat...or two

I was hoping to see a .mx domain or maybe the currency is in Mexican peso's? :P

This is like the "Bazaaro Bargain Thread" to what @Glassman started.

Next day delivery for it is $1,470!! You would think they would calculate shipping by the weight and dims of the product. Not as a factor of the sales price....

That's why I used the super saver shipping, only 8.95. What a steal!

We used to do that when I worked at CDW just in case something that was a special for a customer showed up on the web site. There are contracts like GSA where you can get in big trouble for selling the wrong thing too cheaply.

It's out of stock now. LOL

No way I'm touching that for over $50,000. And I want FREE shipping too. I'm no dummy.

We used to do that when I worked at CDW just in case something that was a special for a customer showed up on the web site. There are contracts like GSA where you can get in big trouble for selling the wrong thing too cheaply.

I work with the DOD and I know about 5 years ago I spent at least 50K a year at CDW....Haven't ordered from them in a long time though my job kinda changed. They would call me all the time to see if I needed anything. LOL.

Back