• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB: 2021 195S in the tri-state (NYC) area

tightt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hey Gents!

I have decided on a 2021 195S, preferably in Yacht Blue. I am located in NJ but willing to drive for the right boat/deal. I have a few dealers that have inventory offered at $40,999 but I figured I would try the (slightly) used market first and see if anything fits the bill. I have seen used boats for sale on this forum for the same price (or more) than a new one can be had for so need to link me to any current FS threads (I appreciate it though!). If anyone is thinking of upgrading and wants to talk...give me a shout. =)

Thanks guys/gals!

-A

Jtlacrozmaster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
For what it’s worth, I just purchased a 2021 195S in Yacht Blue in September and these boats are very difficult to find in my area of New England. I had to call around and every local dealer basically said I would have a nearly impossible time locating one. I got lucky in that I spotted a Facebook photo ad of a dealer showing they had received a new shipment. Needless to say, I went down to get my deposit in the next day.

If you have multiple dealers offering you the boat at sticker, I’d say go for it as they probably won’t be around for very long. Are they including freight or prep at that price point? I also wanted to buy used, but every boat was overpriced (from my perspective) compared to new. If they weren’t overpriced, they were Craigslist scams. Good luck with your search!!! Hope you find the perfect one 👍

tightt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
For what it’s worth, I just purchased a 2021 195S in Yacht Blue in September and these boats are very difficult to find in my area of New England. I had to call around and every local dealer basically said I would have a nearly impossible time locating one. I got lucky in that I spotted a Facebook photo ad of a dealer showing they had received a new shipment. Needless to say, I went down to get my deposit in the next day.

If you have multiple dealers offering you the boat at sticker, I’d say go for it as they probably won’t be around for very long. Are they including freight or prep at that price point? I also wanted to buy used, but every boat was overpriced (from my perspective) compared to new. If they weren’t overpriced, they were Craigslist scams. Good luck with your search!!! Hope you find the perfect one 👍

Thanks for the reply...I mirror your thoughts in many ways. I think that the pandemic and people's fears about traveling kept them at home and artificially inflated the number of boat & swimming pool sales (hence the shortage of boats). Hopefully that was a short-lived segment in history and things will normalize. I'm sure if my search was taking place during the summer months I'd have a more difficult time finding what I want but I am confident that I'll be able to get a new boat quite easily.....or a used boat at a fair number (not looking to steal it but don't want to overpay). =)

tightt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

traderfjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Found one!
Did you buy new or used? What boat did you get? I bought a 21 195s in yacht blue. Came with snap on cover, trailer, and safety kit. Paid 42,500 without tax.

Last edited: