• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB Port Tachometer for 2013 242 LS

RM1313!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Searching for a used port tachometer for a 2013 242 limited S . Current tachometer LCD screen is out.

Nicholas80

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Same here. Looking for port and starboard. If anything I’ll be buying from yamahasportsplaza.com

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If anyone has bad ones I am looking for the rubber buttons. Mine are disintegrating.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If any of you are searching for the rubber buttons I can help sometime in the next couple months months once I figure out what I am going to do about replacing my tach's. Just got the 2013 SX 240 and the port tach on mine is dead, but the buttons are in good shape. Thinking about buying that NEMA controller another guy did and setting up a 8-10" tablet as the screen but that is going to be a big chunk of work if I go down that rabbit hole. If I did that I would have 4 buttons and a working starboard tach of for grabs, but I am a little hesitant about tackling that before summer, Regardless I should have at least 2 rubber buttons up for grabs here in the next couple months.

easyliving609

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If anyone is looking for gauges, I have a full set that was pulled off a trailer accident salvaged boat. 2012 sx240.

Would like to sell the entire panel but, will separate if enough interest