• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 19' Table Mount Installation - Anyone done this?

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for anyone that has installed a Garelick Table mount on the 19 foot Yamaha boat. If you could post pictures I would appreciate it!

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also interested in this, looks promising.

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I mounted mine here. not enough room on the sides like the bigger boats.
1649968520181.png

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is this a 19+ 19’ boat? Do you use the OEM table and leg? If so, does the table sit flat when installed?
The stock mount has a shim to tilt the mount out at the top which levels the table.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
2014 AR192. I have the OEM yamaha table, bracket, and table leg. It's all stainless steel and well made but its too expensive. I use it only for my magma grill and it slides into the table leg. It's a good place to grill but I have to live with oil stains on the seadek there. I don't think the rear needs a shim to angle the table correctly. I can find out for sure in a week when I get the boat from storage.

1650022807610.jpeg

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Is this a 19+ 19’ boat? Do you use the OEM table and leg? If so, does the table sit flat when installed?
Yes, it is a 2020 195s. It also has a built in angle to it and the stern has the same angle as the freeboards so it sits level. I primarily use it for my Magma grill setup with the stock table leg. I actually bought a second leg as I wanted to use the table inside at the same time as grilling in the back. I didn't want to wrestle a hot grill around to repurpose the leg for the table when I needed it to sit and eat! I had my dealer install the mount when I bought the boat as a freebie as they didn't give me much else except a deal on the black mooring cover. I picked out the placement as there wasn't a great spot to put the mount with the curvature of the stern, the radio head unit, and the grab handle and I didn't want the dealer making that decision! Barely had enough room to squeeze in the boat name.

If you do a Magma grill, make sure you get the right mount. They make one that fits the Garelick leg. Most people on here get the adjustable rod holder type and have to put PVC pipe in the leg and wrap the mount with tape to make it fit. The correct mount is just like the one on the table and is rock solid, definitely the right way to do it.

I also took my second leg and put PCV pipe in it and drilled it for a retaining pin. I have a large patio umbrella that I can put in the leg on the back and secure it with a pin when we are at a cove for more shade on the stern lounge. Nice for a hot day.

Last edited:

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
2014 AR192. I have the OEM yamaha table, bracket, and table leg. It's all stainless steel and well made but its too expensive. I use it only for my magma grill and it slides into the table leg. It's a good place to grill but I have to live with oil stains on the seadek there. I don't think the rear needs a shim to angle the table correctly. I can find out for sure in a week when I get the boat from storage.

View attachment 175632
I keep an old beach towel on the boat to put under the grill to keep the grease off the Marine Mat. Try it!

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, I had a customer drop off his 195S and I did the transom Garelick Table mount install for him. While I did it, I took pictures and put together a page for the install. It's actually VERY easy on these boats - it can be done in about an hour. here's the step-by-step instructions that I put together.

Adding a Garelick Eez-In Table Mount to your Yamaha 195 Series Boat

Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

View attachment 175632
I got the boat out of storage recently and the rear didn't need a shim on the 2014 AR192. (OEM bracket)
The cockpit needed a shim + washer to level the table. (OEM bracket)