• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 190 FSH (2015-) (w/ 1 x 180-hp Yamaha 4-stroke 4-cylinder 1.8L) - Review by Boattest.com

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Enjoy, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am not a fisherman, but if this boat was a couple feet longer and i liked to fish, i would be very interested

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thats a nice boat. It's hard to tell for sure with his head mic, but it seems to be a quiet boat?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thats a nice boat. It's hard to tell for sure with his head mic, but it seems to be a quiet boat?
Don't be fooled by his mic -- it filters out wind and engine noise!

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am not a fisherman, but if this boat was a couple feet longer and i liked to fish, i would be very interested
That was exactly what I was thinking when I watched the 'review' (never anything really negative from Boattest). From all the initial pics floating around it looked big/roomy for a 19', but putting someone in it and seeing it used, it looks a bit small to me for a CC. If it was a single/dual console fishing boat I think it would have more appeal to fisherman up in these parts. Most are driving 17-20' fishing boats and not many CC setups outside the occasional Whaler here/there.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey, that's alright. I'm not a fisherman or a center-console guy but I'm going to pass this on to some folks I know who are.

Yamaha should have another good-seller on her hands.