• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Yamaha 2021 212XD for sale - NH

Jaydubbs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Looking to sell my 2021 212XD, 66K

I love Yamahas and I’ve pulled tons of kids and adults behind this, converted many into surfers with big smiles on their faces. It’s just time to buy something dedicated solely to surfing. This boat surfs well with extra lead and it’s stock ballast, but you’ll need the extra weight and the wake booster (wake booster is yours if you buy the boat) to surf. I’ll throw some of the lead in if interested as well. Just about the perfect family boat that does it all. I promise, you’ll love it as much as me and my family do.

The boat:

2021 212XD (has the Drive technology making docking, loading, and unloading a breeze…my boat friends always comment on how easy it makes slow speed maneuvering)
- asking $66K
- located in southern NH
- 108 hours
- 5 year warranty with 2.5 years left.
- upgraded double-surf racks on part/starboard (PDM surf swivel racks)…way better than the stock racks
- last oil change + spark plugs at 93 hrs
- panted trailer is beautiful and in great shape
- tear in Bimini holder/cover (not the top, just the canvas cover to package the Bimini)

I love this boat, will continue to use it and keep it as clean as I can. PM me if interested and thank you!

Attachments

Jaydubbs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Bump

Jaydubbs