• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 2021 252SD or (25x) owners - quick measurement if you are able

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hi all. Is anyone able to give me 3 measurements from the stern of the 25footers so I can pass the information off to my graphics guy? He's going to start designing the graphics for my boats name and I don't have it yet. He's super busy so I'd like to give him a head start. Please see the graphic attached and THANK YOU so much if you can help.

Stern Graphics 252SD.jpg

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I almost went this route, my guy said he could do it but recommended against it due to small area.

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I’m actually ok with the subtlety. But i get what you are saying.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I’m actually ok with the subtlety. But i get what you are saying.
Forget to mention I was looking to do SeaDek there, so the font had to be smaller so it had a top and bottom border. If doing straight vinyl, it should work out fine.

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Forget to mention I was looking to do SeaDek there, so the font had to be smaller so it had a top and bottom border. If doing straight vinyl, it should work out fine.
Do you happen to have those measurements ? Is your boat handy adrianp89?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Oh right. Yours is put away. Forgot. 😂
It’s relatively easy to get to. I can get some this weekend. Going to wire up my tower speakers anyways.

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
That would be fantastic if you get a chance. Thank you.

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
That’s awesome and graphics look great. Great boat choice. i‘m just busting to get mine on the water.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
my boat name one side is 4.13 (berth) and the othe 4 x 17 (control) wife did the Orlando on her cricut machine, i use roland vs-300 wide format printer which i use for dirt bikes and atv graphics

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Thank you for that jocolo21. I am actually surprised at the 4" size I wasn't sure that I could get lettering that big in there. It's hard to tell, or at least visualize. I sent the info to may graphics guy and he came back with " Looks good, but how much space in total do I have to work with?" So...if anyone can still come up with the measurements so I can pass them on to him.... That would be greatly appreciated! 📐 📏