• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha added seating charts to their website

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have been stalking the website getting ready for the 22's and just noticed that "seating charts" have been added. Not sure If I missed them before or if they are new. Just figured I'd share....

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like the red dots. Hopefully some will get the message.

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have never seen anyone sitting there under power by me but I'm sure it happens. Yamaha's "life style" marketing has driven me nuts because all of the website pics are of people doing stuff and not of the boats and layouts. These may be the best layout pictures they have on the site.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What would be awesome is a 360 degree view you could zoom in and see details all over the boat.

I have never seen anyone sitting there under power by me but I'm sure it happens.
On any given day around here you will see enough of the people riding on the back of boats on the swim platforms. Yamaha and other brands as well. Or with people sitting on the front of a pontoon with the gate open and hanging off the edge with their feet while moving. I don't get it.

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I would LOVE a 360 zoom and pan view! My anxiety level would be through the roof watching people on the front of a pontoon. At least on the back of a jet boat you would have a fighting chance if you fall off (if the CO didn't get you first). Falling off the front of a pontoon seems like a great way meet the props.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
They have definitely been messing with the site the last week or so. Things randomly changed. The menu button is there one day then gone the next. Maybe testing things for the new site.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
They forgot sitting on the bow is a no-go.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Those are great. And even better ones are when you can compare then to scale next to the other boats. You get a feel where yamaha put the extra inches/feet. Some just don't realize how big a bow is, or the cabin is till they compare them overhead.

Nice work Yamaha!

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Yeah it they were all on image and in scale it would be great.

ShireRider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My dealer thinks 2022 pricing & changes will be released tomorrow when they announce the new incentives. I’ve been going on the app & not the website… I hope the website is compatible with mobile.

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Here are the three sizes in scale next to each other. I'd add real over head shots as well but all I can find is one of the 19s.

Boat Sizes.png

Tham12005

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where did you find these on the website?