• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Yamaha AR 240 for sale - Cartersville, GA

drewmarino

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Souped up 2018 AR240!

$8k Diamond sound system
Thrust vectoring system
Upgraded galvanized aluminum trailer
Hummingbird Helix 7 navigation system
International radio

Awesome all around boat. Inboard engine is great for kids. Rear facing seats and swim deck make for a great day on the lake. Upgraded sound system is pretty amazing, and the boat is very fast. Thrust vectoring system provides great responsiveness at slow speeds.

Meticulously cared for. Comparing this boat to boats that are even younger you will see a big difference. Docked in covered slip. In the winter, taken out of the water, pressure washed and shrink wrapped. Comes with upgraded galvanized aluminum trailer. 220 hours on engines.

Boat is located in Cartersville, Georgia.

$66,000

Contact Drew: 860 912 5748 or drewmarino@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please list the price you are asking for it. Also the year of the boat.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
+1 for Bacon!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Unfortunately no, however if you throw in some Canadian bacon I’d consider a discount.
I'm good to go, just thought that price was a little high. I have a 2017 ar240 with about 8k in wet sounds stereo, all seakdek with all the optional mats, simrad chart plotter, 3 batteries with a dual bank smart charger, throttle sync, cobra steering, rbg lights throughout plus a platinum ceramic 5 year coating on the boat inside and out and a galvanized trailer and thought if I was to sell it, I would only get $48k. Good luck with the sale and let me know if you get that much. I may consider selling mine lol

drewmarino

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I think we were a little high, adjusted down a bit today. Talked with a dealer and they have high end listing at $60k without trailer. Ours is in amazing shape and has a bunch of upgrades, comes with trailer, etc. I think 60s is pretty reasonable, will let you know!