• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha boat tools you carry

I have a full tool kit (sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, Allan keys) and plan to scale back only to the essentials this summer, plus a spark plug wrench.
I already have 4 new extra spark plugs just need wrench for it

Forgot to mention I also have Lithium Ion charger/jump starter that double as flashlight and wireless charger for my phone.

I designated a 'boat bag' for my truck. A medium-sized tool bag. I hook the boat keys on the side. The jump box goes in there (that way it is in the truck when I am driving the truck and in the boat when I am driving the boat). I also have the handheld VHF in there. Then I also put things I need to take to the boat (extra tool, paperwork, etc.) in the bag (and when on the boat, things I need to take to the truck). Then my routine (rather than trying to remember the jump box, keys, etc.) is to remember the bag. It has worked surprisingly well for me...

Back