• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Emblem Replacement

PC12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Knocked the circular Yamaha emblem off the side of the boat. Thankfully no other damage. Does anyone have a link for a replacement? I just need the circular emblem and not the Yamaha letters.

I appreciate any guidance.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
mine fell off and melted im in the process of removing the one on the other side instead of replacing the other one. not sure if its even available to purchase

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Y in Yamaha on the back of my boat below the walkthrough fell off. Debating on wether or not to take off the other letters or replace the "Y" which i can't seem to find.

Big Wil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Knocked the circular Yamaha emblem off the side of the boat. Thankfully no other damage. Does anyone have a link for a replacement? I just need the circular emblem and not the Yamaha letters.

I appreciate any guidance.
F4Y-U4114-00-00 - MARK, YAMAHA A
My letters began coming off one at a time. I prefer the Yamaha be on it. I bought two complete with emblems, a tad over a hundred bucks.
I believe they rushed production on the 2022 models or used old letters with bad adhesive. Now replaced, they haven’t moved.