• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha font?

wkparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm having new "SX210" and "Twin Engine" graphics made for my boat, and want to match the fonts as close as possible to the originals. Does anyone happen to know if there is a standard font that is a close match? Thanks!

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
boatdecals.biz has a tab at the top for "Factory Matching"

wkparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks - I'll check them out.

afsigma21

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I looked up the part #s for a 2015 212X had the color I wanted) and just ordered the Yamaha part #s, several places had it. Since it was a Yamaha Part, they are exact match :) If you are looking for 'replacement size and color' that might be the way to go. i think I paid about $50 for 2+2 High output and twin engine.

For example

F3H-U417T-30-00 GRAPHIC H

11 F3H-U4121-30-00 EMBLEM A

Ordered mine from 2wheelpros

wkparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the part numbers. I'm planning to order a 2 color design, so the stock Yamaha stickers aren't quite right.

I looked up the part #s for a 2015 212X had the color I wanted) and just ordered the Yamaha part #s, several places had it. Since it was a Yamaha Part, they are exact match :) If you are looking for 'replacement size and color' that might be the way to go. i think I paid about $50 for 2+2 High output and twin engine.

For example

F3H-U417T-30-00 GRAPHIC H

11 F3H-U4121-30-00 EMBLEM A

Ordered mine from 2wheelpros

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Honestly, this site has it all. I was just looking to order some registration numbers for the boat and I thought: "I wonder what font Yamaha uses on its 2021 AR195?" And of course, THERE IS A THREAD FOR THAT!

Great stuff. I love this site.

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can tell you the 2016 AR 240 uses "ataribaby" for the AR 240 graphics. Good luck finding anyone who has that in their font library. Its okay I wouldn't use it for registration numbers or boat name anyway, its kind of a strange font.