• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha for life!

Tommy Bierly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've had almost an unhealthy love for Yamaha since my first dirt bike ('87 YZ80)...

Attachments

• 2351317E-B8EE-4959-AFD6-9E8D4C91401D.jpeg
    2351317E-B8EE-4959-AFD6-9E8D4C91401D.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 1BB8B84E-401D-4267-B82D-07544E6B819C.jpeg
    1BB8B84E-401D-4267-B82D-07544E6B819C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
1971 JT 60 mini enduro

I've had two yamaha dirt bikes, one three wheeler, a V star bike, two jet boats, yamaha guitar and 2 vmax snowmobiles. Well the dirt bikes and sleds were technically my dads but I got to use them whenever I wanted and dad would always fix them ?

I've had two yamaha sport bikes, one three wheeler, a V star bike, two jet boats, yamaha guitar and 2 vmax snowmobiles. Well the dirt bikes and sleds were technically my dads but I got to use them whenever I wanted and dad would always fix them ?

I've had 3 Yamaha sport bikes, 1 cruiser, 1 jet boat...I'm not even sure how many dirt bikes I've had...still have 3 in my garage.

...and a Yamaha guitar.

BLEED BLUE!

Last edited:
Yamaha sponsored a "Learn to Ride Weekend" where you could pretty much ride any bike they had available back then (and as long as you could reach the ground while sitting on the seat, have your parent's permission (where I lied on that part to them), so 80's & 100's was it for me. Since that day as a kid, I lean towards the Yamaha brand with bikes (YZ 250, FVR 600, FVR 1000), boat (242 Limited S), and jet ski's (SX SVHO, FX Cruiser HO). So their program worked, they won me over as a customer-to-be back then. I can't complain, we've had trouble-free experience's with all their products!
So yeah, I'm a Yamaha-For-Live "er" too.
Okay, no stone throwing necessary, but our pressure washer is powered with a Honda, and my wife has an XR80.

I'm emotionally invested.

Back