• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

yamaha intermediate shaft bearing

cc580

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i spoke riva yamaha and they told me the intermediate shaft bearing and seals for my 2016 AR190 have been on back order for a long time with no eta. i also spoke with SBT and they said 6/12 eta. a bunch of other parts places said they were not available

has anyone matched these seals and bearings from a manufacturer?

i spoke riva yamaha and they told me the intermediate shaft bearing and seals for my 2016 AR190 have been on back order for a long time with no eta. i also spoke with SBT and they said 6/12 eta. a bunch of other parts places said they were not available

has anyone matched these seals and bearings from a manufacturer?
Boats.net might have them

I just got mine today. Took about two weeks to get everything. Got the bearing assembly from Island Racing. The order process is via email but I got the part in two days and had no issues. I got the coupler, washer and o-rings from partzilla.com. That’s what took the two weeks. And I got the shaft off of eBay. The shaft has two part numbers, one replacing the other. The original part supposedly only fits 2000 through 2006. But the new part fits 2000 through 2014 or whatever. So I assume they’re the same part with just a different number. I wasn’t able to find the new part number available, but I found the old part number on eBay .

Back