• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Open house in Clearwater

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just got this. Might be a chance to see one before you put your money down. See just cause i sold my 240 and ordered a pontoon, still helping out lol
Screenshot_20210824-163815_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Sounds like fun. But, I don't think any dealer is having a difficult time convincing folks to buy their boats. It's an issue of getting a boat to the dealer to sell to the customer.

But I like the open house...Praying they have some boat shows here in the greater Atlanta area this winter...

Sounds like fun. But, I don't think any dealer is having a difficult time convincing folks to buy their boats. It's an issue of getting a boat to the dealer to sell to the customer.

But I like the open house...Praying they have some boat shows here in the greater Atlanta area this winter...
I figured some people may want to actually see what a 2022 looks like before they plop down a deposit.

@Drift Away ,

oh yea, totally agree…not arguing. I know I would want a look and walk around before dropping a deposit too.

if you go take pix… always like to see new pix

Back