• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha side emblem

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine were installed crooked from the factory, so were removed. Dealer that the boat was purchased from is out of state so has made promises to send replacements for months. Finally went to work another dealer and was quoted $130 each. But they offered them to me at cost at $70. So what's the difference between these and the others I've seen for $40?

Eugeneq

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hey guys anyone got another letter A that I can buy from them saving me buying the whole lot??

Cas1986

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No grouper needed, mine are falling off on their own.