• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha SX210 Seat Cushion 4 Replacement Needed in Charleston, SC

dwall2181

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there anyone near Charleston, SC who would be willing to let me come make a template for the infamous 2006-2008 seat cusion know for blowing out of the boat. (see attached diagram) The cushion needed is listed as #10 (name - seat cushion 4) in the attached diagram.

Yamaha discontinued this part and it is notorious for being hard to find. When I bought the boat, it had already blown out and now I'm desperate to replace it.

If it's not too much trouble, please let me know if you can help out.

Attachments