• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Yamaha Twin Engine - Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters 2.0 (New / Never Installed)

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I purchased Jet Boat Pilots Thrust Vectors (Black) and Lateral Thrusters 2.0 for my '22 Yamaha 275 twin engine boat. I have decided not to install them so they are still new in their boxes and all of the parts are still sealed in plastic.

Regular Pricing is $499.95 for the Thrust Vectors (fits all Yamaha Twin Jets) and $219.95 for the Lateral Thrusters 2.0 (fits Yamaha Twin Jets 2019 - 2023).

I'm selling both for $500 and will ship them at my cost.

I will considering splitting them up and selling them individually.

Thrust Vectors - $385 plus $15 Shipping
Later Thrusters 2.0 - $175 plus $8 Shipping

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family

PM for more information.

Attachments

Last edited:

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
SOLD

@Administrative please delete. I don't have an option to edit the title to ad SOLD to the prefix of the titile.

Last edited: