• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha upholstery fix opinions needed. Pics shown

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey folks, opinions appreciated....My 2014 AR240 front cushion now has a gap on both sides of boat right above the front speakers. Trying to come up with opinions on best fix? I've never removed the cushion but looks like it somehow held on by these hardware pics I posted.

Wonder if xtra hardware pieces can be used in this area to suck cushion gap back to fiberglass? Or drill hole then put a screw from inside hull into cushion? If anyone has had this problem or have good solution please lets hear it. Thank you

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
the 07's had that same issue, somebody made a post with pictures, they removed that cushion and put an additional bracket at the stop to keep it snug.

I'll look for the thread but if you happen to find it please update this post with it.

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Scott, that would be helpful if come across that thread.