• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha wakeboard rack spring loaded handle replacement

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I lost my handle in the water. Need a replacement.
it is a 2016 OEM Deluxe swivel wakeboard rack. I believe Part # SBT-RMRS-BK-14 for the rack.
Can't find part # for the spring loaded handle only
Thank you in advance

8A8F852C-13A8-4DEF-936B-9E73BF6E60FA.jpeg

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nobody here had to find a replacement for this handle?

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jmargo as usual it was a combination of events...was getting ready to raft with friends in a cove and they wanted me to tied on the portside where the rack was. So i had to rotate it very quickly while the boat was moving and approaching the other boat. Was unscrewing the handle to fast and next thing i know the handle is in the water....

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jmargo as usual it was a combination of events...was getting ready to raft with friends in a cove and they wanted me to tied on the portside where the rack was. So i had to rotate it very quickly while the boat was moving and approaching the other boat. Was unscrewing the handle to fast and next thing i know the handle is in the water....
So you just had the threads sticking up ? I tried to separate my handle from the threaded rod but didn't have luck.

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So now I understand.....The thread is supposed to be part of the handle? When you remove the handle the thread is supposed to come with it and not stay on the rack?

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, The area where the threads are missing has a roll pin going across it. Its the small hole on the bottom left of your circle. It could possibly just be thread locked on.

USN_Snipe4Life

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

WestMIJet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did anyone ever find a good replacement for this handle. Mine broke and I need to replace it.