• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YDS Diagnostic cable set

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know if a YDS like this (EBAY Listing) will work on 190 FSH?

Thanks

#YDS

Last edited by a moderator:

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was just informed by the person selling the cable that it will not work with the 190 FSH, anyone know of one that will? I live 3.5 hours from the nearest Yama marine dealer and this would come in handy.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wish that I could help you out @John Fullington but I would think that there are versions that are compatable with the newer engines. But I'm not sure what type of engine your boat has. Maybe there's a member in your area that has a different boat, but same engines and could test their YDS on your boat (or even mail it to you) to test it out.

John Fullington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My understanding is that it has to be YDS 2.0 (Yamaha Part #LITYDS201KT). I found one on Ebay but it's $1500.00. I need some solid verification that it will work on my boat before I shell out that kind of money for a code reader. Not sure what model the engine in my boat is but I know it's a 1.8L High Output (EFI).