• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YDS diagnostics cable

clint6760

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2004 sx-230 and I need to get the hours off the motors before I try to sell the boat. I can't really find any business close that could do it for me. I was wondering if anybody in the Arkansas area has the software and cable I could borrow. Or if anyone had one for sale, just let me know. Thanks

jtwrace

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
If you were closer I'd do it for you as I have a CanDOO.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2004 sx-230 and I need to get the hours off the motors before I try to sell the boat. I can't really find any business close that could do it for me. I was wondering if anybody in the Arkansas area has the software and cable I could borrow. Or if anyone had one for sale, just let me know. Thanks
you might look at the member map and pm the people closer to you. https://jetboaters.net/membersmap/

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A jet ski shop or you can buy it on ebay for maybe $100 ??

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just purchased one off Fleabay for less than $60. Including the disc and cable in the sale would be a really nice bonus for most people.

clint6760

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks everybody. I’ll probably just buy off eBay.

BrentEB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a question - can the YDS reset the max rpm on M1 engines? Reset firmware? Asking for a friend.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am almost certain it cannot. It is primarily a read only device however it can switch fuel injectors on and off for testing. The rpm can be adjusted on the throttle body. Mine came from the factory just under 10,000 rpm and I have left it there. I have heard others get up to 10,400.