• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YEA,Our new boat came in! 2019 SX 190

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We went to the dealer and finished all the paper work. Spent all that cash and all I got to bring home was paper work and my mooring cover,lol. They are storing it for the winter so it's all good. We will pick it up in April and go Thur the delivery and stuff.image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Beautiful boat, congratulations. Gotta love having your first pictures of the boat taken in winter jackets..

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol,yea coats on a boat....kind like snakes on a airplane

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. This winter could seem like the longest one ever,!!

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Congratulations on your new boat. That is one beautiful boat!! I am very partial as I have the same boat. Good luck with her. We absolutely love ours!

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats... beautiful boat... ironic that the color looks ICE blue

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Boy,now I have to start acquiring stuff for her. Saw a lot of things here on this site that I want to do. Short list,Garmin 53cv in dash fish finder combo,Cobra steering,trailer guides. The scariest is the gps,cutting into dash. Of course as everyone knows,that's just the beginning lol!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There are a few things that you may never need, but are legally required. Don't forget about those. The throwable life preserver and the flares are the ones that were least intuitive to me.

It will be an experience, and tons of fun. Best of luck!

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sweet, congrats on the new boat. You will thoroughly enjoy ! I should know I’m sporting tithe same model!!

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Boy,now I have to start acquiring stuff for her. Saw a lot of things here on this site that I want to do. Short list,Garmin 53cv in dash fish finder combo,Cobra steering,trailer guides. The scariest is the gps,cutting into dash. Of course as everyone knows,that's just the beginning lol!
I’ve got the 53cv mounted in my dash, used a Dremel to cut with template taped to the dash, easy peasy ... looking forward to their latest card G3 Lake that will combine Garmin and NAvionics info in one

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There are a few things that you may never need, but are legally required. Don't forget about those. The throwable life preserver and the flares are the ones that were least intuitive to me.

It will be an experience, and tons of fun. Best of luck!
Yea I do have to get the throwable and will check on the flares. Not sure if they are required in Indiana.

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ve got the 53cv mounted in my dash, used a Dremel to cut with template taped to the dash, easy peasy ... looking forward to their latest card G3 Lake that will combine Garmin and NAvionics info in one
Lol,I study your pictures of the 53cv to get the courage to do . I won't be able to do anything until I bring her home in April.

seventyeight

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea I do have to get the throwable and will check on the flares. Not sure if they are required in Indiana.
If you venture on either one of the Great Lakes you'll need the flares. Michigan doesn't require flares on inland waterways, but need to have them on the Great Lakes. Don't forget fire extinguisher. That's needed, no matter where.

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks,going to start getting all the stuff together for the boat!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
what a beautiful color scheme! I too am waiting to pick her up, end of march for me... every day seems like an eternity. And trolling around in this sub only makes things worse!

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hear ya! Long winter lol.