• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yeti cooler cup?

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the yeti cooler cups float ? I'm thinking about getting some !!

That is an excellent question given the price of them! That being said, I have no idea...

I got one for Christmas and have not used it yet but maybe I will try when I get home. Someone asked on another site and the answer that was given was no but I have not confirmed either way.

image.png

No. They sink.

Just verified empty the cup rolled to its side and floated but once full it sank. The cup used to test is the 30 oz rambler.

With an unopened Miller lite it will float. Once the beer is opened or no beer in the koozie, it sinks. I tried it last summer.

Just a FYI Rtic coolers has tumblers that are almost exactly the same as yeti but are half the price. I just ordered on their website.

Ok thanks !!

@JetBoatPilot, do your SeaDek wraps improve the floatation? That would be a big selling point.

@Bruce not sure on that. I will have to test and see. And by the way we're now selling RTIC and KRYO cups. You can buy them naked or pre-wrapped with your initial or JBP or SeaDek logo.

@mattschepker not sure on that, but we are selling RTIC and KRYO. From our testing they are half the price and same quality. You just don't get the name.

Hey @Bruce can I get a vector file of the JetBoaters.net logo so I can get a sample made for your Yeti Cup Float and Grip Combo?

Hey @Bruce can I get a vector file of the JetBoaters.net logo so I can get a sample made for your Yeti Cup Float and Grip Combo?

I emailed the original Illustrator files.

Okay I just took some photos of the float installed on a Yeti Rambler 20 and I will send those to you right away

Back