• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yeti RTIC Tumbler Grip/Float Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll take a grip/float combo for a 20 oz and 30 oz Yeti. Was sure hoping for a Colster float though.:(

Thinking red grip with "W" logo on both

Last edited:

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is the pad a semi "permanent" addition to the bottom of the cup, held on by adhesive, or how does that work?

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am usually in for anything Will/Jetboat Pilot produces. Always quality goods with great customer service.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@MOA_Chaser the pad is permanent and will not come off, even if submerged in water for a short period of time. If submerged for hours on end the outside edge could begin to loosen. This material was created for the surfing industry so it is made to get wet and stay on even with abuse.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot are you taking orders now or just interest inquiries?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 we are going to be taking orders since I believe we have sufficient interest to do so. I am working now to figure out how many have committed so I can calculate pricing. These logos are the tricky part since we don't make them here and I have to order a large quantity of them to get a good price.

I will let you guys know more next week.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals. We got the samples in today and they were done wrong. I hope to have new samples in by Friday. I will post pictures once we get them. I am also adding up the totals from people that have responded by e-mail. I will get pricing over asap. Sorry for the delay but I've been running hard trying to balance work and having a newborn.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

I got the second round of samples in today. They are still not perfect but I wanted to send pictures over so you could tell me your thoughts. I have created a red logo badge, a blue logo badge and an all chrome badge. One change that is coming will be the addition of a chrome border around the outside edge of the logo badge. That will be the only change going forward.

Thanks for your patience on this. We will get the prices updated on the forum sometime over the next couple of days.

Chrome Only:

Blue Star

Red Star

Example of logo badge with chrome border.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, it looks like we have an update on the group buy for the grips and floats.

So far we have the following commitments:

Grips: 30
Cups: 19
Floats: 10
JB.Net Logo Badges 24

We need to get to a minimum of 30 JB.net badge orders to make this happen.

The pricing at the minimum 30 number is as follows:

Yeti RTIC Grips 20 & 30 : Regular Price: $14.95 minus 25% discount for group buy = $12.71 each

RTIC 30 Cups $19.95 No discount but we will install your grip at no charge if you're ordering a cup grip combo.
RTIC 20 Cups $14.95 No discount but we will install your grip at no charge if you're ordering a cup grip combo.

Tumbler Float: Regular Price: $4.95, your price $3.00 for this event.

Grip Only: $12.71 each
Cup/Grip Combo: 30oz $32.66 each, 20oz $27.66
Cup/Grip/Float Combo: 30oz $35.66 each, $30.66 each

I am sorry this took so long to get to you. Spread the word and let others know that we'll be taking orders for a week or so longer. Also I may go ahead and order some extra logo badges for future use if you want to order the badge by itself. I believe the price will be $2.95 each as a stand alone item. The dimensions are roughly 1.77" diameter.

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Do you have any plain grips for sale or do I have to wait for the group buy. I live in VA but I'm working in Panama City for the week. Im looking for an excuse to come out to your store.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Monterro what do you mean when you say "plain grips"?

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot It looks like you have to order the grips with the logo on them. Didn't know if you have some grips with no logo for sale at your store now.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
At the moment we do not have any groups without logo or monogram and we had been hesitant to create that product because it adds another thousand SKU numbers that we have to manage

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice!
Does the blue star one (the one I'd want) have a lighter shade base or is that a trick of the camera angle or my monitor? Actually,it looks like the silver and blue bottoms don't match the sides...

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's 25% off and the colors are consistent. Probably a light issue @msavold

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I didn't request logo inserts as I thought that was part of the deal when I placed my order so you can add two to mine that will get you to 26 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.