• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YMH210G Trailer parts

Jgonzalez114

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

First post here, have ready so much information that I’m on overload. Just picked up a 2006 AR210 with a YMH210G trailer. The trailer needs a rebuild so I will be doing hubs, tires, wiring, lighting and brakes. However the most immediate need is the fold away tongue and what I’m assuming is the break actuator were damaged from a previous owner and welded together. I would like to purchase the swing away tonge portion from the folding pin forward with the brake actuator. Can anyone recommend a place that sell those kind of trailer parts? Does anyone have a parts diagram and wiring diagram for this trailer?

Thanks,

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You probably hav an mfi (metal fabricators inc.) trailer. I think they went out of business but check I’d check for their website anyway,

You may have to break / cut the welds to remove and replace the brake actuator. I dont know if you will be able to find just the folding part of the tongue. Try etrailer.com or pacific trailer for the actuator and or all of your other trailer needs.

WestMIJet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have had really good luck with easternmarine.com as well. I just rebuilt my whole trailer, freight price and timing seem to be where you can save, check all three sites we gave you and find the best deal.

Jgonzalez114

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks guys. Found out the trailer was made by MFI for Yamaha. I checked on pricing at etrailer and wasn't too bad, going to call easternmarine tomorrow. Thanks again for the help.

DaveV8

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks guys. Found out the trailer was made by MFI for Yamaha. I checked on pricing at etrailer and wasn't too bad, going to call easternmarine tomorrow. Thanks again for the help.
Jgonzalez, Did you ever get part numbers or diagrams for your trailer? I just picked up a 2006 trailer just like yours, and I have lots of rusty parts to fix. Leaf Springs and Axles mostly. I was hoping you someone had the part numbers for the stock trailer so I can get all the supplies on hand before tearing into it! Thanks!