• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling June 19 to 25 2016

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Speaking of Bimini food, here are the menus for Bimini Twist and Island Sushi.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

@Rana loves the lobster, I had the Mahi Mahi, @Emma and @Gavin split the Shrimp Fettuccini. The Shrimp Fettuccini is huge. We enjoyed their leftovers as a side to fish we caught later in the trip.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you want quick, tasty and inexpensive food Small's Deli is a short walk north of Bimini Sands near Booze and Screws. We did not have a chance to eat there but we heard from other Americans who highly praised their food. We mainly eat in the condo for breakfast and a late dinner and have lunch on the boat. We ate out three times during our 12 day trip in 2015 and once during our 2014 trip.

image.jpeg

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Thank you! I was trying to check out some of the menus in the restaurants

I had a glitch in my reservation I thought we were in 7d but it was 7h so now we are booked in 15H What a morning!!!
I can not wait for this trip!!!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That Bimini bread is the bomb!
Bimini bread is available at the store at Bimini Sands. My families opinion is that it is good but not quite as good as the bread directly from the bakery on North Bimini.

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Bimini bread is available at the store at Bimini Sands. My families opinion is that it is good but not quite as good as the bread directly from the bakery on North Bimini.
We got to the Bakery a little late and took the last 3 loafs they had left last year.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Taste of Heaven Bakery is located across the street (west side of the road) from the parking lot on the south end of the Big Game complex. On the map below the road across from the parking lot it is labeled Queen's Hwy and it is the long(ish) building located from the second "e" to "H" of the Queen's Hwy label.

upload_2016-4-18_15-23-26.png

SFThoen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone else super excited about this trip?? I installed the dragonfly and did the oil changes today. cant wait!!

Attachments

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup! :)Oil/plugs are changed. Trailer is lubed. Installed a bow cover. Working on my flag pole mount that converts into an antenna mount for my 4' Shakespeare antenna. Hoping that the local dealer can finish up with my warranty issues next week (been working on it since November)... yup. :(

Jessie Uptergrove

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone else super excited about this trip?? I installed the dragonfly and did the oil changes today. cant wait!!
Wade and I are super excited!! Will be our first trip! I "think" he has ordered his final piece of equipment for the trip!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If so, he is much more organized than I and we have been twice!!!
Dont feel bad @Bruce even after going last year I have a running list of things I still have to pick up.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are still looking into the best option for a grill.
My opinion is to not overspend on it.

We have a Magma Cabo which is a value priced Magma and we love it and it still works like new after two years of heavy use. I considered buying one of the other models which would have been twice as much and am glad that I did not.

I also like some of the smaller Kuumas.

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This will be our first trip and we are super excited!!!

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Well last year @kthrash was kind enough to have some stickers made for us that did the Bimini crossing last year. Thanks to his help he designed the same sticker for this year but since he will not be joining us this year I went ahead and ordered them to print. I display mine from last year proudly on my tow vehicle and really wanted one for this year as well. Thanks @kthrash ! @Bruce since my schedule doesn't allow me to join you guys till mid week this year if you pm me your address I will mail them to you and you can distribute at the captains meeting if your ok with that.

View attachment 32993

I would love to contribute to get at least two of these stickers please one for the ski and one for the trailer please!!!