• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

show off your guns here(fire arms)

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's just an outdoor tool for me. .260rem rifle

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a Thompson 30.06 with a Nikon scope and love it (very accurate). I also have a SW 1911PD (love it), a SW auto shotgun 12 gauge, and New Haven (Mossberg) 12 gauge, a Glock .40, a SW .38 special, Marlin .22 (my first (1960), a .22 pistol. I reload everything that I can and enjoy playing with different rounds to find the best grouping for each gun.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'll toss this one into the mix. Built this just before hunting season last fall. 300 blackout. I trimmed it out in FDE for a quick visual to keep it separate from the 223 family. Great rifle and round on several points.

I've been trimming down my 223 brass and reloading them in 300.. Pretty straight forward

Right now i share the lower with a 223 and swap out the barrels. I'll assemble a dedicated lower in the next few weeks.

Few weeks in we nailed a spike buck with it. Now its known as the 300 LIGHTSOUT!!

Fun!

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'll toss this one into the mix. Built this just before hunting season last fall. 300 blackout. I trimmed it out in FDE for a quick visual to keep it separate from the 223 family. Great rifle and round on several points.

I've been trimming down my 223 brass and reloading them in 300.. Pretty straight forward

Right now i share the lower with a 223 and swap out the barrels. I'll assemble a dedicated lower in the next few weeks.

Few weeks in we nailed a spike buck with it. Now its known as the 300 LIGHTSOUT!!

Fun!

View attachment 16085 View attachment 16086
View attachment 16087
NICE!
I have a stripped lower just sitting in the safe, I think I've decided to make it a 300 blackout.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NICE!
I have a stripped lower just sitting in the safe, I think I've decided to make it a 300 blackout.
Thats the beauty!!! Make it both!!!! I think the 300 upper a piece at a time was maybe high $200's

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anybody ever shoot the Beretta Neo U22? I am looking at buying one tomorrow and thought it would be fun to plink with the kids.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Anybody ever shoot the Beretta Neo U22? I am looking at buying one tomorrow and thought it would be fun to plink with the kids.
I haven't handled a U22 but when anyone asks about a 22 I always have to make 2 recommendations. My Ruger Mark III sucks, jams every chance it gets with any ammo. I haven't yet returned it but I did polish the feed ramp and remove the loaded chamber indicator which helped a little. I would avoid that. My Ruger SR22 shoots awesome with any ammo It gets fed. It also comes in a threaded barrel version which wasn't available when I bought mine. I wish I would have waited. It's a great little gun. I also hear great things about the browning buckmark.

Beretta makes great guns, I bet it shoots great.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I haven't handled a U22 but when anyone asks about a 22 I always have to make 2 recommendations. My Ruger Mark III sucks, jams every chance it gets with any ammo. I haven't yet returned it but I did polish the feed ramp and remove the loaded chamber indicator which helped a little. I would avoid that. My Ruger SR22 shoots awesome with any ammo It gets fed. It also comes in a threaded barrel version which wasn't available when I bought mine. I wish I would have waited. It's a great little gun. I also hear great things about the browning buckmark.

Beretta makes great guns, I bet it shoots great.
I'll 2x the ruger comment......I'll 2x the berretta comment........I'll add in I purchased a browning buck mark camper a few years back. very nice

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for info. I'm buying used off TX gun trader. The gun plus laser sight and around 750 rounds of ammo for $300. I think it's a good deal

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a Ruger MKII that has been great. Very few misfires or jams even dirty. Other than the loaded chamber indicator, wonder what other changes would be causing problems with the MKIII. Be interested to hear what you think of the NEO @BigN8.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll 2x the ruger comment......I'll 2x the berretta comment........I'll add in I purchased a browning buck mark camper a few years back. very nice
Another vote for the Ruger! Absolutely flawless in my experience.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I were to have knowledge of such Evil devices as guns, I might be inclined to say the SR22 is one of the most reliable little .22 plinkers out there. I would not however be speaking from any first hand knowledge of course, as I believe guns are the devil. Therefore, I don't come into contact with said devices or own ANY whatsoever.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Another vote for the Ruger! Absolutely flawless in my experience.
the SR22? I agree, it's been flawless for me. The Ruger MK III is the "jaminest" gun i've ever fired....and based on the suggestions online, it's common. To be fair, I really need to get off my duff and return it to ruger for repair.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
the SR22? I agree, it's been flawless for me. The Ruger MK III is the "jaminest" gun i've ever fired....and based on the suggestions online, it's common. To be fair, I really need to get off my duff and return it to ruger for repair.
Yes! I should have been more clear. I was referring to the SR22. I have no experience with the MK III.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
image.jpg

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got my CHL in the mail Friday. Wow that was fast processing. I think maybe 2.5 weeks after submitting.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is my toy...A .22 caliber target rifle. Anschutz barrel, Leopold scope, Remington action with a 2 ounce trigger pull. On a good day I can put five shots in the same hole at 100 yards. I do own a few other assorted rifles and handguns.

upload_2015-1-20_16-54-58.png

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My dad and I put 300 rounds through the Beretta Neos today at the range. That thing is fun to shoot! Shot no problem, but had a few jams around round 250, which isn't bad. It was getting pretty dirty. I shot some Rem oil in there and it was fine till we quit. image.jpg