• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would hedge the bet and put a refundable deposit down at another dealer for a 2023 if you they would indicate that you would be first or so. See what comes in first. And Yeah some of the prices are a bit ridiculous used, but alot I see coming down. What area are you in?
Not a bad idea playing both sides of the dealer. I’m in pa and called as far as Florida. All other dealers in my area are even booked for 23.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For what it is worth, I love my 2020 AR210. BUT, if I could do it over again I would of gotten the AR250, especially if the dealer has one ready to go or in route..... Also the prices are going up every year. I don't know your situation or the water you boat on, Its only a couple feet longer. Just my two cents.... :)
That’s cool how many do you usually boat with . I’m a family of 4 and I plan to go with another family of 4. I got the 19 chepest one I could get incase I dint like it or wasn’t crazy about boating. Future plans is to get the most out of this get my money out of this and get something that I can sleep in and take longer trips . I live in pa so I’m only an hour east of ny so I can boat rite off the coast of ny down to wildwood in a few hours .

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s cool how many do you usually boat with . I’m a family of 4 and I plan to go with another family of 4. I got the 19 chepest one I could get incase I dint like it or wasn’t crazy about boating. Future plans is to get the most out of this get my money out of this and get something that I can sleep in and take longer trips . I live in pa so I’m only an hour east of ny so I can boat rite off the coast of ny down to wildwood in a few hours .
I boat with 4-9 usually. And can handle the great lakes without issue.

Sounds like you probably should look at a 21' with the twin engines. 8 People will bog down the 190 a bit and you may not be happy. As long as you can tow it and store it. If you plan on doing a lot of watersports go with a Tower. Whatever you buy you won't lose too much the way the market is.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I boat with 4-9 usually. And can handle the great lakes without issue.

Sounds like you probably should look at a 21' with the twin engines. 8 People will bog down the 190 a bit. As long as you can tow it and store it. If you plan on doing a lot of watersports go with a Tower.
If for some reason mine does get canceled from here to then then I’ll look into getting the bigger model. Still hopeful that mine is coming. Dealer keeps telling me I’m confirmed and it is coming. He also said the date to be completed was the 11th of July which past .

bc10309

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I called Yamaha directly yesterday, they said that they are waiting on electronics for what is already built. like LCD screens switches and all that good stuff. iv been waiting since august of 21 and still waiting. she said they have till mid august to get the rest of what's built out before calling them 23 models'.
I've been waiting since August of '21 also. I was the first to order a 210FSH from my dealer. I sold my Waverunners because I was told Oct/Nov was the anticipated delivery date. I guess I should of asked Oct/Nov of what year. An entire year without being on the water.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea that stinks. Seems like different areas get them no wait while north east just wait. Florida seems to get them all rite away. Like we only have a few months before it gets cold and gotta stop boating.

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Stopped into the dealer today as it’s been two weeks since it was supposed to ship. Dealer called Yamaha while I was there, they stated it is still sitting in the warehouse waiting on a truck driver. They are short staffed. Summer is ticking away.

BlueAR210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interesting. My dealer said today that they are getting “some boats” next week but he doesn’t know (or won’t tell me) if my boat is on that truck. Does Yamaha really just send out surprise boxes (trucks) to their dealers?

“Summer is ticking away”…no joke

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea it is more then halfway done meanwhile states like Florida who have good weather all year round get them in a month. But it just seems unlikely that a multi million dollar company can’t get people what they ordered a year back . Meanwhile interest rates are raising while we wait . Come on Yamaha get it together or stop putting things out you can’t deliver

Tbarbe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now Im seeing how the dealer got me on a highly marked over MSRP… cause they have everyone in a line on hold. Hang in there guys hopefully you all get your boats very soon.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea they do that cuz they know others will pay over, just like the housing market . At this point I’d probably pay a bit more just to have it now . But I keep hoping every day it comes, god willing

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Whats a good kneeboard / wakeboard rack for my 2022 195S? I have a Zup board thats about 2.5" think and a surf board thats about 2' thick.

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
Does Yamaha really just send out surprise boxes (trucks) to their dealers?
Yes, from what my dealer told me from day one was Yamaha determines dealer allocation and dealers take what they get, no actual specific orders are actually accepted by Yamaha.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, from what my dealer told me from day one was Yamaha determines dealer allocation and dealers take what they get, no actual specific orders are actually accepted by Yamaha.
Sort of. Dealers place orders/requests for the type of boats they want, models, trailer types, etc. Then based upon previous sales and some other metrics, Yamaha determines what percentage of allocation they should get using what they wanted as a guideline., for the most part.

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
Sort of. Dealers place orders/requests for the type of boats they want, models, trailer types, etc. Then based upon previous sales and some other metrics, Yamaha determines what percentage of allocation they should get using what they wanted as a guideline., for the most part.
Good info, thanks!

BlueAR210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I called a separate dealer from the one I have my ‘22 order with and he said allocations for ‘23 models are already set. He had already “sold” the sole 2023 AR210 he was allocated. Really hoping my 2022 comes so I don’t have to keep playing this game.

AlfredoRohweder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Not a bad idea playing both sides of the dealer. I’m in pa and called as far as Florida. All other dealers in my area are even booked for 23.
We are in Pompano Beach FL and couldn't find the 2022 255 FSH any closer than Jacksonville FL. My wife didn't like their attitude, so we canceled our order with them. I found one in stock in Ocean City MD, flew up, purchased then paid a contractor $1,100 to tow it down to us. It was cheaper than buying from Jacksonville dealer even with the towing cost. I can recommend Bayside Jet Drive outside of Ocean City MD. Good people.

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length