• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered our 255XD in January and "apparently" it finally showed up at the dealer today. I'll believe it when I see it, but at least it's good news.
Good for you glad it worked out for you . Mines was confirmed all the way up till it went to ship. The dealer called me and said sorry not sure what happened but they are sending the wrong boat. Called Yamaha and they dint Care that they messed up at all. The boat they sent wasn’t even part of his allotment So a year of waiting for nothing. This will be a long winter, maybe I’ll get it in 2025.

wildtwins

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
What color?
It's the green one. Originally we ordered the Blue, but the dealer said those weren't coming in nearly as fast. So we switched to "which ever color comes in first"

wildtwins

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Good for you glad it worked out for you . Mines was confirmed all the way up till it went to ship. The dealer called me and said sorry not sure what happened but they are sending the wrong boat. Called Yamaha and they dint Care that they messed up at all. The boat they sent wasn’t even part of his allotment So a year of waiting for nothing. This will be a long winter, maybe I’ll get it in 2025.
Man, sorry to hear that. I feel your pain. Like I said, I don't believe it, until the boat is in my driveway. Been given the runaround too much to trust either the dealer or Yamaha.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Your rite till I can jump on it and sit down gotta be worried something happens like the wrong boat come like me . But hey man enjoy it . In hopping what comes out of this is some pretty cool color options. Last year the colors where not great .

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Stopped into the dealer today as it’s been two weeks since it was supposed to ship. Dealer called Yamaha while I was there, they stated it is still sitting in the warehouse waiting on a truck driver. They are short staffed. Summer is ticking away.
Called to check the status of our boat that was ready to ship on 6/30/22. Dealer states it’s sill in the warehouse with 1 other boat but no truck driver to deliver them. Yamaha gave him no timeline for shipping. My dealer called BS on taking 3 weeks to ship them a 12 hour trip, he said last shipment arrived with an open spot on the trailer too. I have no confidence in Yamaha corporate at this point, we should have bought used or another pontoon. 7 weekends left this season, maybe we can get on the water in 2023.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea I know lost all faith in Yamaha. You and I must have the same dealer. ?? My dealer told me mine was about to ship so they can ship another customers at the same time . Except when mine finally made it to the warehouse, it was the WRONG BOAT!! Like I wait a year patiently for NOTHING. So good luck hooe your boat comes before the ice does .

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Just remember to lubricate your steering cables on an almost every trip basis. I waited 6 months to get my 2022 then after 26 hours the cable went bad. Then waited another 2.5 months to get a replacement from the manufacture, even though I did all the required maintenance as the owners manual said. Hate to see everyone wait this long for a new boat to have it go back to the dealer right away. Stay positive, the wait is worth it when it arrives!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just remember to lubricate your steering cables on an almost every trip basis. I waited 6 months to get my 2022 then after 26 hours the cable went bad. Then waited another 2.5 months to get a replacement from the manufacture, even though I did all the required maintenance as the owners manual said. Hate to see everyone wait this long for a new boat to have it go back to the dealer right away. Stay positive, the wait is worth it when it arrives!
Cover the cables and sleeves by the jet pumps in wax from a toilet gasket. Works like a charm.

Jashworth03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Quick FYI, I was trying to see if I could find an AR195 anywhere and McMillan Marine in Rochester, NY replied and said no dice on 19’ and/or 21’, but he did have a 252SD and 275SD on their way and available.

Wanted to share the love in case someone was hunting for one of those models!

wildtwins

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Ordered our 255XD in January and "apparently" it finally showed up at the dealer today. I'll believe it when I see it, but at least it's good news.
Picked it up yesterday. Happy to finally have it. The dealer did a great job doing a walkthrough and pretty excited to get it on the water. A couple things we noticed and will need to be fixed: 1. scratches on the gel coat on the exterior. 2. One of the floormats has a really bad scrape\gouge, and will need to be replaced. 3. Nice size scratch on the head door, that will probably buff out. 4. The cooler that came with the boat is a walmart style coleman (which is pretty lame when you are spending this kind of money).

SCH91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am still waiting on my AR190 that had an expected delivery date of July 11th.. Stopped by my dealer today and he said it still says confirmed.. they are only waiting on two more Yamaha boats this year and mine is one of them. I’m just still holding out hope that it’s not going to get cancelled, but I don’t know anymore..

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hope the best for you . Mine was due July 11th as well, same thing 2 boats waiting for to ship. I went to dealer as well still confirmed. So the boat went to the Warehouse to ship and Yamaha took it upon themselves to switch my boat out with an ar195 fsh. Then said sorry that’s what we have and ain’t shipping anymore out this year. Then I called to ask why it was confirmed all the way tru then just switch it last minute and then said they will do nothing to make it rite . So Yamaha customer service sucks . All they do is pass the puck and blame the dealer . Like if they would have just canceled it a month ago I probably could have got another boat from another dealer . It’s just frustrating I’ve been waiting since last August spent about $5000 on equipment for nothing to wait again now I get to pay more in interest rates . But my dealer is super great that they are price locking me for what I already was gonna pay. So good luck . Let me know if it comes

SCH91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hope the best for you . Mine was due July 11th as well, same thing 2 boats waiting for to ship. I went to dealer as well still confirmed. So the boat went to the Warehouse to ship and Yamaha took it upon themselves to switch my boat out with an ar195 fsh. Then said sorry that’s what we have and ain’t shipping anymore out this year. Then I called to ask why it was confirmed all the way tru then just switch it last minute and then said they will do nothing to make it rite . So Yamaha customer service sucks . All they do is pass the puck and blame the dealer . Like if they would have just canceled it a month ago I probably could have got another boat from another dealer . It’s just frustrating I’ve been waiting since last August spent about $5000 on equipment for nothing to wait again now I get to pay more in interest rates . But my dealer is super great that they are price locking me for what I already was gonna pay. So good luck . Let me know if it comes
Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that. It’s great that they’re locking in your price though. What boat were you supposed to get?

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that. It’s great that they’re locking in your price though. What boat were you supposed to get?
Sx190 . Yea my dealer is great he feels so bad for me cuz based off Yamaha it was confirmed and coming. But if you ask Yamaha confirmed don’t mean confirmed it means subject to change and send whatever is left over. But my dealer being awesome he was willing to give me the fsh 195 for the same price even tho it’s almost 10k more. But the fsh my hated how it looks . So again stay on them so they don’t do what they did to me. If they do make sure you ask for price lock and ask them to red flag it so you get the first round of the 2023 .

SCH91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sx190 . Yea my dealer is great he feels so bad for me cuz based off Yamaha it was confirmed and coming. But if you ask Yamaha confirmed don’t mean confirmed it means subject to change and send whatever is left over. But my dealer being awesome he was willing to give me the fsh 195 for the same price even tho it’s almost 10k more. But the fsh my hated how it looks . So again stay on them so they don’t do what they did to me. If they do make sure you ask for price lock and ask them to red flag it so you get the first round of the 2023 .
Well got the unfortunate call today that Yamaha cancelled all remaining orders so I will not be getting my boat. I will be first on the list for 2023, but prices are likely to go up and if delays are anything like they were this year, I’ll be waiting around again. So frustrating. Thought we would be on the water by now.

Jashworth03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Well got the unfortunate call today that Yamaha cancelled all remaining orders so I will not be getting my boat. I will be first on the list for 2023, but prices are likely to go up and if delays are anything like they were this year, I’ll be waiting around again. So frustrating. Thought we would be on the water by now.
When did you order?

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea man I feel your pain . Yamaha sucks at the way they do things with the confirmed list that don’t mean confirmed at all . Trust me I called corporate to try to fight that battle and they don’t care at all that they have families out here investing in there products and there way of Purchasing . They use the dealers as beating post when they fall short of there production goals and its guys like me and you that pay big time . So your dealer won’t price lock you in .? Cuz to me being first on the list is doing nothing for you since you where last on the list as it was . What area do you live in .