• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@2kwik4u -I live a block away from our local High School. Every year they paint the street different themes for the home coming. This is what's left from last years game. It follows the entire street to the high school, the seniors all get to paint their names and the sports teams all get different themes to paint on different sections of the side walk and inspirational quotes. Its actually kind of fun.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Good looking Yukon. Those are the factory Elevation wheels, so probably just larger tires. I actually like the tires on this thing a lot, they're from General Tire.
I think ours are Bridgestones and are more less for looks. When it comes time to replace them, I want to get some larger sidewall tires to fill in the wheel well and “float” on balloons when we drive. Since we are in Florida, a good quiet ride with good rain rating is all we need. I’m expecting about 50k miles out of these factory tires and last I saw, we were at 36k miles. Time to move some money around lmao.

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
the race car is hobby of last 20 years. Being replaced by the Sport- E. The boat is a lot heavier but the Ranger will pull it anywhere in GA at least 70MPH. At a sweet 11 MPG thru 2.3 liters. I figure 6,000 lbs with 4 batteries and 75 gal of gas. The race car gets about 10 MPG thru 2.5 liter at WOT all day for what it’s worth.
Cheers

IMG_1239.jpegIMG_1517.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Because I got the RAM in 2022 and 1 year later my boat grew 5ft longer lol totally worth it
The door was opened for a "that's what she said joke" 🤣

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After selling our MDX and giving my Lexus to our boy I found myself in need of a new daily driver / Waverunner tow vehicle. So I picked this up a few days ago and “moved in” tonight.

It’s a CPO second generation 2019 Honda Ridgeline/RTL-E (just below the top of line Black Edition). It’s my third Ridgeline, I love all the creature comforts/improvements over the first generation models. Almost too many to list: car play, heated steering wheel, lane keeper assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, auto braking collision avoidance, three view rear view camera, 110v AC outlet in trunk and six hidden speakers in the bed, leather, heated seats, sun roof, etc. it is an AWD rated to tow up to 5.000 pounds, seats five comfortably. It drives/rides like a MDX/pilot which is not surprising since they share the same chassis and engine.

If you don’t need more than 5,000 lbs. in towing capacity or seating for more than five, i recommend that you check one of these out.

IMG_4320.jpegIMG_4317.jpegIMG_4318.jpegIMG_4315.jpegIMG_4316.jpegIMG_4311.jpegIMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4309.jpeg

Last edited: