• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

07 AR210 bilge fuse?

Nikokrzynowek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First day out yesterday to break in the engines and it was cut short due to a water leak and bilge pump not working. The plastic tube that goes from the floor drain to the scupper valve had some pin holes in it, leaking water into the engine compartment. Small little pin hole but over sometime it was adding up. Unfortunately I ordered the tube but it is on back order. I tried the bilge pump but the light on the switch was not even on. I was wondering if there is a fuse somewhere for it. I pressed the breaker next to the switch and it doesn’t do anything. Not sure if it’s just a dead pump or if there’s a fuse somewhere

No fuse that I know of just the breaker on the helm.

No fuse that I know of just the breaker on the helm.
Was able to do some more digging yesterday. The light on the switch does not work, but the bilge pump does turn on, it just does not suck up water. So bad pump. On another note while I was playing around with the electrical. There is one 30AMP fuse located near the battery that runs all of the switches and breakers on the helm

Back