• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

10 hours service price $950 + tax, what????

I just got the same boat, 2023 AR220. I don't have the 10 hours yet, but I did call my dealer and I was told that the 10hour service would cost $279 plus tax.

I just got the same boat, 2023 AR220. I don't have the 10 hours yet, but I did call my dealer and I was told that the 10hour service would cost $279 plus tax.

$279 isn’t bad if they could get your boat back in a day or two. My biggest gripe is losing the boat for weeks.

appreciate the replies, if the throttles issue is as simple as that i think i can do it myself and just wait for the recall fix to ask them for the charging pad not working, they called me a week before to tell me my boat had the recall but they needed to order the part from Yamaha and they will let me know when it was there so i could take the boat in for the fix, i actually haven't experience any issues so i wasnt that concern about it, but now i will use it to ask for the other fixes.

is there any image/video about the throttle cables adjustment
If I remember right there’s actually four screws in mine so you have to know which two to tighten. If they haven’t changed it should be the same as previous posts.

The 10 hour service in Las Vegas was around $600 plus tax. It’s such an easy service to do yourself. I had never used an oil extractor before but it was super easy. As far as warranty items, I keep a running list on my phone and take the boat in at the end of the season to let them fix it all. I don’t care how long they have it at that point. It took them 4 weeks to complete 16 warranty items. Hahah. But they covered it all.

Back