• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

$11,000 stereo. i want one

Well I definitely don't agree that a 700w system is enough, or even 'rockin'... And I'll also say that me and @maboat don't necessarily rule the beach either.

We've hooked our boats together and still, sitting on the swim deck, could not hear our music over the boat across from us at party cove.

Guy had 2 WetSounds 410's and I believe we counted 4 more pairs of either Rev10's or Rev8's.

I have a hand it to the guy, the system had zero distortion.

That is over $7,000 not including amps subs or in-boat speakers, wire, etc...

Also, I'm sure that dudes system sounded awesome. You can never count on someones cell phone video, uploaded to youtube, played through your computer, to judge how it sounded...

Stuff adds up quick - thats for sure!

Looked like 2 batters for 5 amps? Lol. The subs looked to be mounted in a box then the amps where mounted on that. Like others have stated you can do alot more with alot less.

me and @maboat don't necessarily rule the beach either.

We've hooked our boats together and still, sitting on the swim deck, could not hear our music over the boat across from us at party cove. Guy had 2 WetSounds 410's and I believe we counted 4 more pairs of either Rev10's or Rev8's.
I believe it was this guy...

Last edited:
690000.jpg

mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif
mosh.gif

Well I definitely don't agree that a 700w system is enough, or even 'rockin'... And I'll also say that me and @maboat don't necessarily rule the beach either.
We've hooked our boats together and still, sitting on the swim deck, could not hear our music over the boat across from us at party cove.
Guy had 2 WetSounds 410's and I believe we counted 4 more pairs of either Rev10's or Rev8's.
I have a hand it to the guy, the system had zero distortion.
That is over $7,000 not including amps subs or in-boat speakers, wire, etc...
Also, I'm sure that dudes system sounded awesome. You can never count on someones cell phone video, uploaded to youtube, played through your computer, to judge how it sounded...
Ain't it great Jim...all about personal opinion. 700W is more than adequate for me and it was crystal clear and distortion free. But it won't compete with you guys and just like this guy, your talking about at your cove, there is always someone willing to put more into it. So maybe $11K is a reasonable cost for what the guy in the video had on his boat, but my wife wouldn't spend 30 seconds within a 1/2 mile of him, and I wouldn't feel the need to be that offensive to the masses or rule the party cove.

One thing I think we could all agree on...the stock speakers and HU they put in these boats SUCK!

I know somewhere in wide world web, that string to the right of "click here for specials" would loosed and all that material would fall to the floor...when you clicked there! Tease is right @Rigger !

The guy could have saved much of that 11K investment if he just bought a new HU that went to 11.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc

For those who haven't seen it.
Spinal Tap, Goes to 11, youtube.

I can fix that...I just put an 11 on all my equipment!

Back