• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SuperJetDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Last edited:

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good looking sandals

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wear the OluKai's too

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I got mine in Hawaii last summer.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You should try Reef. I have about 7 pairs!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dan, back about a half a bazillion years ago I found some great leather flip flops on Maui. They lasted almost forever and I tried finding them on a return trip there some time ago with no luck.
She recently picked up a pair of Scholl's for me at Big 5 Sporting Goods that are very comfortable. And at $40 retail, they aren't too expensive.

shoes_ia80984.jpg

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those look comfortable Jim. By the way we had a Dick's Sporting Goods open up in Prescott Valley, AZ - I still do all my shopping at Big 5 Sporting Goods since I know a guy who's Wife has a good gig there.
Thanks Dan! I'm sure they appreciate it. It's been a tough sales year, ammo sales aren't nearly the same as they were last year. But they've stepped it up in other departments.

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought a black pair of those from Zappos. They were $130 at Nordstrom's, but Zappos had them for $99 with a coupon. They aren't cheap, but wow are they comfortable.

pagekl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just got mine last week from Zappo's. A little big so might be sending them back. Very nice sandals though.

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought a pair of Sanuk flip flops on Maui about two years ago, and I felt the same way about them - like a little slice of heaven. Reordered two more pairs in the same size so I'd be set for a while.

The moral of this thread is that people in Hawaii and Arizona know their flip-flops.

:cool:

pagekl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When I was trying them on at the store I grabbed a 9 & 10 and both were too small, wound up buying a size 11 - it was weird because I wear a 9 1/2 in normal shoes. Get the right size and they are awesome.
Yeah, my feet were hanging off the back of the size 10's. The 11's aren't bad in terms of size, but the strap seems a little loose on my foot. No half sizes unfortunately.

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a new pair of flip flops before our trip to Hawaii, they felt good in the store and then sucked once I wore them for a day, I believe the brand was Croc's.
I had the experience with Teva sandals. They were supposed to be "high end" and felt good in the store, but tore my foot up after walking in them all day.

The most comfortable ones I had before they wore out after 10 years are Huarache like the Beach Boys sang about. I was gonna get more of those, but I will need to try some of those Hawaiian ones. :cool:

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think my wife wants to get me a pair but I wear a size 13 so I should buy a size 14?