• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SuperJetDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Last edited:
we need to get Sotally Tober to post updates. I live vicariously through his pictures and videos

I dont know the guy personally. But his videos are make me feel about 25 years younger :p

Last edited:
I helped Sotally Tober work on his boat once....his in laws? live not too far from me. I'll have to rummage through things for old addresses. I got a PM from Gene the other day, Tuesday I think. I replied - he and I go waaay back. But he hasn't logged back in since then. I did ask him about things over there, I'll let you know how that goes.
Kelly (Fragile Magic) would be great to get on board, I may have an address for him too.

You gunna invite the Polack who sells the fins? He might like another site to push his wares.

we need to get Sotally Tober to post updates. I live vicariously through his pictures and videos

Sotally Tober is the very next person we need to get over here...with pics and video of course!!

Sotally Tober is the very next person we need to get over here...with pics and video of course!!

We have a Media gallery setup for his pics and video :D

I helped Sotally Tober work on his boat once....his in laws? live not too far from me. I'll have to rummage through things for old addresses. I got a PM from Gene the other day, Tuesday I think. I replied - he and I go waaay back. But he hasn't logged back in since then. I did ask him about things over there, I'll let you know how that goes.
Kelly (Fragile Magic) would be great to get on board, I may have an address for him too.

You gunna invite the Polack who sells the fins? He might like another site to push his wares.

I wish I had bought the Thrust Vector XLs now! LOL I still don't have the boat yet and the Cobra Venom Ultimates are still sitting in the original shipping material.

@Sotally Tober, just joined us. As a helpful reminder his images and videos need to go in the Media Gallery.

Yes I'm alive =) Just in Japan. It's been a busy 5 months but I know have room to breath and get caught up on things. I will be heading back to the states for some Spring Break boating. I have a cabin reserved for almost two weeks just in time for SDSU's spring break at Lake Martinez, AZ

Back