• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

190 FSH Trailer needed

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks. Will do.

I debated posting this next part but...
...I was sincere in my statement about being grateful that the only thing that suffered damage in this incident was my trailer and no one else on the road that day. I was also sincere in my comments about how great everyone was to work with throughout the process. I guess I need to kick that second part up a notch as just the other day, a very nice letter from the folks at Dutton Lainson showed up in the mail. Also included, a check covering the full amount of my insurance deductible.

My hat goes off to those folks. Real salt of the earth people. :thumbsup:

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Update - Denver to Destin...The new trailer towed very nicely. I do like the load spreader bars as they did as I had hoped. They kept the frame rails from flexing so significantly when going over bumps. Smooth trip. However, snow and ice all the way out of CO. Temps didn't get above freezing until somewhere east of Dallas. Had so much ice on the boat, I was worried it would capsize. ;) (Deadlist Catch) Hope the porta-potti didn't freeze and break. I may have more "water" in the changing room.

Saw someone with a nice blue 210 FSH Sport on Sunday afternoon headed WB on I-10 around the Alabama border. Looked really nice on the trailer. I know it's only two more feet but it looked substantial.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Update - Denver to Destin...The new trailer towed very nicely. I do like the load spreader bars as they did as I had hoped. They kept the frame rails from flexing so significantly when going over bumps. Smooth trip. However, snow and ice all the way out of CO. Temps didn't get above freezing until somewhere east of Dallas. Had so much ice on the boat, I was worried it would capsize. ;) (Deadlist Catch) Hope the porta-potti didn't freeze and break. I may have more "water" in the changing room.

Saw someone with a nice blue 210 FSH Sport on Sunday afternoon headed WB on I-10 around the Alabama border. Looked really nice on the trailer. I know it's only two more feet but it looked substantial.
Yeah, I saw a guy with a 190 on the water the other day while I was in my 210. It does look a lot bigger than just 2 feet. The 210 is also definitely much roomier on the interior.