• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 1988 Lund 5.3 Tyee/ MT/ $7500

aaronlloyd90

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Have a very well kept fully set up 1988 lund fishing boat. This is the 5.3 Tyee model. Kept undercover its whole life as far as I can tell. 0 problems and the 90 hp mercury is in like new condition according to the mechanic at its last inspection/service. Only reason for selling is it is never used with my busy life. I've had it out on the water about 3 times in 3 years. Boat has very low hours from what I can tell. No leaks, dents or scratches. Comes with a very nice 9 inch lowrance depth/fish finder, a custom fit complete boat and motor all season cover, the near new electric minn kota terova motor with tons of options, deep cycle batteries, canopy with sides and alot more. Ready to fish now. Handles big and small water with ease. Great fun for the family. Wish I had more opportunities to use this boat. Hoping it goes to someone who will. Call or text me at 971-409-5362. Thank you!
Located in Victor MT

Attachments