• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1995 Mercury SportJet 120 Ignition wiring

Nrledford

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
I’m hooking up all the connections on my 1995 Mirage with a Mercury 120 in it. The stator has 4 wires coming off it. 2 appear to go to this. The other 2 go to the rectifier and then to the the CDI. The picture with the circled part is what I have a question about. This part has 2 wires in and out. The 2 out go to the CDI box in a separate entrance from the rectifier. The 2 in appear to go to the stator, though the colors don’t line up. I’m assuming one (This part) is the low RPM output and one is the high (2 yellow off the stator that go to rectifier) Still, no diagram that I can find has this part. Can anyone give me some insight?

Attachments