• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2001 Utopia Leaking Oil

Bolson32

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

I picked up a 2001 Uptopia last week that has a fresh Mercury without the oil injection(takes mixed) by a local powersport shop. Everything runs great and we had it on the lake the whole weekend. After we pulled it out on Saturday and rinsed it out with the flush system, I noticed a small-ish oil leak sitting under the rear or the boat. I'm guessing it's coming from the jet drive, has anyone seen anything like this? I had left town but my stepdad said he opened the engine compartment and everything looked clean in there.

Anyone have any ideas on where I should start?

Thanks!

Attachments