• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2007-2009 AR/SX230HO parts for sale

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I sold my Yamaha and and selling all the parts I have remaining.

2- ECU's - 6P6 part number. One is all original with about 350 hours on it, the other has been repaired by Carmo. It had an injector issue. All injector circuits were upgraded during the repair. The ECU has not been tested since returned. I am looking to get $1200 for the pair or best offer. Will split up if needed.

I have a complete throttle/cable assembly. I believe it needs one cable end in the throttle assembly itself. The part number for the part needed is 703-48345-01-00.

I have a new Forward/reverse cable, i bought it thinking I had broken a cable, and discovered it was only the cable end that was broke. I used the cable end from the throttle assembly above.

I have two ECU boxes with the engine harnesses still attached. $500 each

I can get pictures if needed. I am in the process of moving, so it will be as I can get access to the parts for pictures.

Thanks,

Paul

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
PM'd you