• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2008 AR 230 TX

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interior shown is the older stuff. Will get new ones soon and take more detailed close up pics for anyone interested. Thanks

Attachments

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good evening, my name is Tom. I can be reached direct at 847-xxx-7266 I live in Illinois but work for an airline I would like to arrange an appointment to look at the boat I have been looking for a 210 for some time now. If still available I would appreciate a call I am of for the next three days and would very much like to fly down and look at it please

Last edited by a moderator:

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That would be fine. Taking the family on a ride on it tonight so I’ll snap a few better pics of it. Guaranteed it’s the best looking well kept 2008 AR210 out there. I work shift work and will be unavailable tues-thurs from 4pm-5am. And will be off Friday and Saturday.

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Understand What would be the closest major airport to fly into? what city? I could probably make Friday or Saturday work as well What day works better for you

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m about 30mins south of Hobby airport and 1.5hrs south of Intercontinental. I’m in League City.

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm assuming this was a salt water use boat

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Only the last 20-25hrs by me. Rest of it’s life all freshwater near Dallas. Flush using salt away after every outing and was the trailer and boat as soon as it’s out of the water. Also spray corrosion inhibitor on the frame every few outings. I’m meticulous about my maintenance.

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Could you give me your number so we can arrange what day works And how could I get you a deposit so we could move forward

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a PayPal account. Just FYI there are 2 other people I have been communicating with that are saying they also want it. One is wanting to have it shipped. First one to pay gets it. I’d rather not “hold” it for anyone. Would take a deposit though if buyer was serious. Just trying to sell it because we need the money for a 2021 Yamaha FSH210 fishing boat. 4092562307

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Please give me your PayPal info and I will send a non refundable deposit. I checked flights for Friday. They look good.
mid like to get you the deposit and come look at it on Friday and making arrangements to rent a truck one way or I’ll drive down and haul back with my truck next week

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Please also send me your contact info so we’re not chasing emails and if like to move forward and get this done for both of us. Thx

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Proceeds will be a certified American Sirlines Frderal credit union check to you for balance when I pick up. Pay pal charges some healthy fees to the seller. Send me pay pal info and I’ll send $1000 deposit. If I don’t show you keep deposit.
thx. Tom Greif. 847-489-7266

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mac robinson
Robinmac82@yahoo.com is my PayPal
Let me speak with my credit union on the balance of payment. Last time I sold a boat they Recommended against taking a cashiers check. I’m working night shift tonight so I’ll be up all night if you have any questions. Thanks

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can have the balance wired directly to you from my credit union. Whatever is safest for both parties I agree

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Please give me a call. 847-489-7266.
does fri work for you to show it?? Im sending deposit shortly

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just an update for anyone dealing with Mac Robinson on the purchase of his boat. I gave him a deposit and took a day off work to fly from Chicago to Houston to give it a look over prior to making the final sale and he backs out of the deal the night before causing me to loose a days pay and cancel all the travel reservations Buyer beware !!!! Dishonorable in my opinion but make your own assumptions