• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2008 AR 230 TX

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you get your deposit back?

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes he did return my deposit This all transpired yesterday. He publicly listed something for sale and by accepting my deposit legally entered into a contract for sale with me. I let it go and this afternoon I got a message from another member stating he was talking with Mr Robinson about the sale of the same boat he backed out of the deal with me asking if there’s anything he should know. I informed him of the events that transpired. I acted in good faith with Mr Robinson and he was well aware of what was going on. I gave away a whole days pay to another co worker in order to fly down to view the boat reserved a car and plane tickets it cost me considerably. The honorable thing to do was inform me that he wished to back out of the deal and I wouldn’t have been happy but would have understood instead of the night before when arrangements could not be in-done I understand your position but can’t do anything about the actions of others. I posted so that other members knew what transpired and could make there own decisions so as to be harmed in there dealings
All this being said jetboaters is a great site and wish Mr Robinson welL. I m going to leave it at that

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Some people.... WOW...... good on you @thomasgreif! Leaving it at that and moving along.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good evening, my name is Tom. I can be reached direct at 847-xxx-7266 I live in Illinois but work for an airline I would like to arrange an appointment to look at the boat I have been looking for a 210 for some time now. If still available I would appreciate a call I am of for the next three days and would very much like to fly down and look at it please
I edited your phone number out of this post....you really don't want it on the internet....unless you enjoy the incessant calls? :cool:
Sorry about the failed sale....you got the shaft on this one.

thomasgreif

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes thank you very much for editing. I am a new member to jetboaters and didn’t realize all the posts back and forth remained for the public to see. I was very excited to have finally found the boat I have wanted for so long There will be others I’m sure.
enjoyed the shaft pun😂. All good thx