• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2008 Sugar Sand Tango Extreme Replacement Windshield

AndyArizona

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
Does anyone know where to obtain a replacement windshield? I have search and found one company, UPD, but they don't list my specific model. Are the windshields interchangeable with other Tango models? Thanks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
I heard from a former dealer that they are super touch to source - ebay?

Bilmon

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
I think UPD can make one as can this place getaboatwindshield.com Not sure how interchangeable they are, I'm sure some are. If you use facebook there is a Sugar Sand group where someone might know. This is the best boating forum you are going to find but there aren't a whole lot of us Sugar Sand owners here though there are several. For general help and info and even entertainment it's just an all round great group, you can't beat it, stick around

Chuck Buck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
I think UPD can make one as can this place getaboatwindshield.com
Any experience out there with the latter? I had a hatch cover made by the former many years ago for my Crownline, and I had to send it back once to make it fit "good enough," but it was still wonky. I ended up just living with it, but it was far from perfect.