• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2013 242 Limited S Mooring Cover

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Best place to purchase a Yamaha Mooring Tower Cover for a 2013 242 Limited S?

Babbits, Partzila, expect to pay $700 or more.

Shit man they're over $900 everywhere I've seen. Sticking to my snap covers I guess, everyone says the mooring covers don't last anyways

Great Lakes skipper on eBay used to sell a lot of yamaha shipping covers for about $300 each. Probably more now with the supply chain issues and price gouging that came with the pandemic. Good luck finding a good used mooring cover. I’m bummed as I thought someone was selling a mooring cover with this string of posts. Someone on yamahajetboaters.com ma have a mooring cover for sale. Note: the 2010 though 2014 limited s’s have the same tower configurations so the covers should be interchange for these years.

Back