• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2013 AR192 in Missouri *SOLD*

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Excellent shape. 1 owner, bought in the end of 2013 season, yes warranty until August of 2017. 100 hours. Dealer did 10 hour, I did 50 and 100. Ready for spring! Upgrades including Kenwood HU, polk amp and sub, leds, TV XL fins, tint, helm and swim deck stereo remotes, and more. Very few miles on trailer, boat stays at the lake on lift, or garage year round. Located just east of Kansas City. I realize my pics suck, but I will get some more on the next nice day, just wanted to get this thing listed now, as I know people will be boat shopping soon! Going to a bigger Yamaha. Contact here, via email skrip345@hotmail.com, text or call 660-287-7288

Asking $28,500

Jason Talley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice boat! I would love to see more photos and hear more about the upgrades you have made.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will get you more photos tomorrow. I upgraded the factory head unit in favor of a kenwood that would allow mounting of two wired remotes. I mounted one on the swim deck, and one near the helm for access while driving (you can see this in the pic of the steering wheel just to the left, looks like a silver hockey puck with buttons on top). The amp is a polk PA D5000.5 5 channel amp. This allowed me to amp my existing polk speakers, along with a 10" sub in custom box under the port side bench (no huge sub cutout in gel coat, yay!) and only power one amp. The system sounds good. The sub hits hard, and listening underway is plenty loud. There is still room to grow as I am not using any channels from the HU, its rated for (4) 50w channels. I added oznium RGB million color leds throughout the boat for accent lighting. These are run through a cheap but effective controller mounted on the amp board in the port side locker. The remote will change colors, and modes. My favorite is the beat mode, where the colors randomize and change with the beat of the music. Makes for a rocking boat party at night! I tinted the windows myself, but I was pleased with the results. There are VERY few imperfections. During normal use of the boat I never notice them, and I know they are there. Overall it looks great, and I love the look, along with the glare reducing benefits. It also has the Yamaha genuine swivel wake board rack in black. Late this season I purchased Thrust Vector XL's in black with white trim. They look sweet, and what a great mod. This should have been higher on the list, and it makes the boat handle much better. They are the latest generation, so they spring up under way. Pretty cool design. I also removed the ribbon in the intake. I can easily reinstall it, but the boat runs better without it. I have used only ethanol free fuel, and Yamaha branded filters and oil. This is my 4th jet boat, but 1st new boat, so its been babied. No dock rash, scrapes, etc. Its a great boat! Let me know if you have any more questions, I will get it out and uncovered tomorrow and take some pics.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My intention is to sell this, and go for an AR240. We had two boats, a 24' Tahiti deck boat, and the 192. We sold the deck boat for various reasons, mostly that it was a glorified pontoon boat that drove like a tank, but now miss the capability to hold closer to 12+ people. My hope is a 240 will manage our water sports and adrenaline based activities, along with larger longer cruises with more people. Its not uncommon for us to have 20+ people at the cabin in a weekend.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Spring is here, someone buy me! More pics!

Attachments

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
New price of $27,500. I will do some driving too! Contact me and we will work it out.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bump. I have also added Jeremy's tower light adapter. Its the wired version. Added a courtesy light in the tower and wired it to the courtesy switch. Its ready for SUMMER!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like the Black and White color scheme. Good price too! GLWS!

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bump. 17's are coming, and I want one! Somebody buy me!