• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2013 yamaha sx240 for sale (N. IL price reduced- $36,900)

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone looking for a 2013 sx240? Only 65 hours! Premium yamaha mooring cover, upgraded audio with added amp, two JL audio subs and all house speakers. Dual battery setup with switch. I also have a ton of accessories to go with it- tube, knee board, Yamaha brand life jackets, Yamaha brand soft bumpers and more. Two full oil change kits go with it as well as oil extractor.

Asking $37,900 obo. Located in Northern Illinois. I am absolutely open to offers!

Attachments

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Price reduced to $36,900 OBO!

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If anyone is interested I will provide full, updated pictures. I am open to offers.

Thanks,
Mik

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bump- $35,900 OBO. I have an investment property I really want to buy and need to free up some capital. Taking offers!

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone interested @ $34,000?? I dont mind storing it this winter to sell next spring but would rather not heat the shop if I dont have to.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
It's a sharp boat, someone will bite!