• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 242 L/S Sea Dek installed!

jwells

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you install yourself or have someone else do it. I just got mine in the mail can't wait for it to warm up but we just got our first snow of the year last night so I'm gonna have To show some patience.

morgro269

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can't wait to install it in ours.... looks great!

ndwiginton

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you install yourself or have someone else do it. I just got mine in the mail can't wait for it to warm up but we just got our first snow of the year last night so I'm gonna have To show some patience.
Yeah I installed it myself. You just have to make sure to fill in the holes for the snaps and then to get it good and clean before applying. Wasnt' hard at all....just lay it all out beforehand to make sure it fits right.

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah I installed it myself. You just have to make sure to fill in the holes for the snaps and then to get it good and clean before applying. Wasnt' hard at all....just lay it all out beforehand to make sure it fits right.
What did you use to fill the holes? Looks great!

Big Mo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Amazing!!! That Chocolate over black looks soo good. I keep going to jetboat pilot to order but i keep backing out lol with pics like these ill eventually bite the bullet

ndwiginton

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Amazing!!! That Chocolate over black looks soo good. I keep going to jetboat pilot to order but i keep backing out lol with pics like these ill eventually bite the bullet
I am so glad I finally pulled the trigger! I'll never go back to carpet after getting the SeaDek installed. We love the way it feels and am sure will love it more come summer.

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I used 5200 to fill my holes as well. Based upon all of the good info on this site...

Big Mo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am so glad I finally pulled the trigger! I'll never go back to carpet after getting the SeaDek installed. We love the way it feels and am sure will love it more come summer.
Great!! Now im pumped lol. A few days ago i ordered a few sample of seadek and i was suprised how soft it feels. I thought it would be firmer, more plistic feeling or something. Think ill be ordering soon..How long did yours take to come in?

ndwiginton

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great!! Now im pumped lol. A few days ago i ordered a few sample of seadek and i was suprised how soft it feels. I thought it would be firmer, more plistic feeling or something. Think ill be ordering soon..How long did yours take to come in?
When I ordered it they had a lot of new orders come in at the time and I still got it within 2 weeks. Will @JetBoatPilot is great to work with so if you have any questions give him a call.

Big Mo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When I ordered it they had a lot of new orders come in at the time and I still got it within 2 weeks. Will @JetBoatPilot is great to work with so if you have any questions give him a call.
Cool deal!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@ndwiginton thanks for posting! Great looking install!!!

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Did mine last summer and it was surprising cooler than carpet. I did it myself too - really pretty easy. Actually order the wrong pattern and JetBoatPilot helped me get the right product without hassle !

image.jpeg

David Decker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Did mine last summer and it was surprising cooler than carpet. I did it myself too - really pretty easy. Actually order the wrong pattern and JetBoatPilot helped me get the right product without hassle !

View attachment 32813
Is that Velcro under the rear port and starboard seats? Did you have a problem with the seats vibrating due to the subwoofer(s)?