• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 AR210 central storage water filing up help...!!!

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i do have 2015 AR210 and central storage getting water so much i do plug the thing but still filing up so is any one knows what should i do??
buy new plug? like something better .!! idk
thank you guys...

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Please define "central storage". Is this the storage in the floor? Have you opened all drain plugs in the engine bay?

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is this happening while you are boating? Or while it is being stored?

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please define "central storage". Is this the storage in the floor? Have you opened all drain plugs in the engine bay?
Yes one on the floor. I always plug in everything when I go to water

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unless on the trailer! Turn it on and let it work. It will cycle on and off and check for water automatically

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes, on the bilge pump. If you are on the water, it should be on the whole time. It will kick on and get the water out.

Now we have to find out why you are getting so much water. And why the water is coming in the storage floor while your plugs are in.

Did you happen to notice if the water was warm or cold? Does this happen everytime?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also make sure the plug is out in the ski locker so the water can drain to the bilge... And there is a plug on the wall of the engine compartment between the engine compartment and the fuel area. This allows wter to ddrain from the front of the boat to the back where the bilge is.

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, on the bilge pump. If you are on the water, it should be on the whole time. It will kick on and get the water out.

Now we have to find out why you are getting so much water. And why the water is coming in the storage floor while your plugs are in.

Did you happen to notice if the water was warm or cold? Does this happen everytime?
Water is hot..! and still filing up even plug was on it...

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also make sure the plug is out in the ski locker so the water can drain to the bilge... And there is a plug on the wall of the engine compartment between the engine compartment and the fuel area. This allows wter to ddrain from the front of the boat to the back where the bilge is.
thats the storage place I'm talking about (ski locker) inside there is plug that plug should be plug out when I'm on the water...!! right thats what you're saying..

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes. All that water should drain to the rear of the boat and when enough the bilge will come on. Or when u pull out of the water and pull the dog sin plug it should run out

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Water is hot..! and still filing up even plug was on it...
Okay, if the water was hot, you have an exhaust (water) leak. Run your engines and Check ALL of your hose clamps on your engine and all of the ones under the swim platform. You'll have to check the swim platform ones while on the hose. Look for missing hose clamps. I've had some snap due to rust. Found them laying in my bilge.

Should be an easy fix.

Let us know what you find.

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Okay, if the water was hot, you have an exhaust (water) leak. Run your engines and Check ALL of your hose clamps on your engine and all of the ones under the swim platform. You'll have to check the swim platform ones while on the hose. Look for missing hose clamps. I've had some snap due to rust. Found them laying in my bilge.

Should be an easy fix.

Let us know what you find.
i check everything today but i couldnt find any missing hose also how i can check under the swim platform?? i check the clean out ports but cant see anything.. also i take out the plug and water just running in to ski locker and then i put back the plug.. btw water running in while motors are not working when i was hanging out at the sand bar..
after i put boat to my trailer and i open the drain water was so hot....

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i check everything today but i couldnt find any missing hose also how i can check under the swim platform?? i check the clean out ports but cant see anything.. also i take out the plug and water just running in to ski locker and then i put back the plug.. btw water running in while motors are not working when i was hanging out at the sand bar..
after i put boat to my trailer and i open the drain water was so hot....
Check your pee holes. Does water come out in a steady stream? Like said before If it's really hot. Its heated from the engine.